Company & Role Introduction
Nori Health provides evidence-based digital therapies for people living with inflammatory conditions. For improving quality of life and decreasing symptoms such as fatigue, pain, and anxiety.
We are a seed-stage startup with a small, close team. Our mission is to close the 30% gap in quality of life between chronic disease patients and healthy individuals. We do this by providing top of class digital therapeutics (DTx), of which our first program for Crohn’s Disease & Colitis is now entering clinical trials. The company was founded by Roeland Pater, a Crohn’s Disease patient himself.
In the app, patients enroll in a 6-week program, guided by digital coach Nori. Patients have chat conversations with Nori across evidence-based topics, and based on their personal situation and (medical) needs. Insights are collected to optimize daily routines that are connected to their condition and quality of life.
We are looking for a key addition to the team to take on the technical responsibility within the company. A CTO, or an experienced lead developer with the ambition to build his/her own team and grow into the CTO role.
Our office is based in Utrecht (The Netherlands), very close to Central Station.
- Become part of the founding team with shares in the company.
- Loads of responsibility and autonomy and a chance to make a real impact for patients across the world.
- Join a company on the verge of breaking through, so get ready for a nice ride 🙂
- Work in digital health, one of the fastest growing sectors in the world.
- Work directly with the management team, Roeland Pater (Founder & CEO) and Dandyano Zentveld (Co-founder & COO), and our circle of advisors to develop strategies and build the company further.
- Of course a solid contract and salary.
- Strong vision on development of products and companies.
- Strong technical leadership experience, ideally within a scale-up / start-up environment (both on the people and organization side).
- Background/education in software engineering, with a track record to show for.
- Experienced with recruitment to support the growth of the right team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with medical devices or with other technology / apps in the healthcare sector is a big plus.
- Developing a solid technical strategy in line with business milestones.
- Taking on roadmap projects yourself, until you have a team next year.
- Building and managing a strong team, which you will lead.
- Maintain code and write (automated) tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Both frontend and backend optimization.
- Full stack.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Native build tools, like XCode, Gradle.
- REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Automated testing suites, like Jest and Detox.
- Expo.io and their API’s.
For more information or to apply directly, send a short introduction to Roeland: firstname.lastname@example.org